Home / Continuing Education Seminars
Fi-Foil AIA Distance Learning Course
AIA Provider #J755A
Hybrid Insulation Systems using Reflective Technology / Course #FIF2020d = 1 LU HSW
To provide understanding of Hybrid Insulation Systems; specifically focusing on solutions that reduce project costs, improve energy efficiency, meet current building codes and support sustainable design.
Course Learning Objectives
- Define Hybrid Insulation Systems that incorporate reflective technology.
- Learn how to improve energy efficiency with Hybrid Insulation Systems by addressing radiant heat and air leakage .
- Learn how to meet higher R-values of your building envelope to meet building codes with Hybrid Insulation Systems.
- Understand how Hybrid Insulation Systems support sustainable design.
AIA Distance Course Instructions
- Download and Read the Course Presentation - Hybrid Insulation Systems Using Reflective Technology
- Complete the AIA Quiz for Credit - Hybrid Insulation Systems Using Reflective Technology
- Submit the Quiz to earn one (1) AIA LU HSW/SD – To earn AIA credit, you must pass the quiz with 80% accuracy. As a certified provider, we will submit your quiz to AIA and send you a certificate upon completion.
If you have any questions or need more details, contact Jan Bradford at 863-661-9718.Course Download (28.7 MB)