Home / Continuing Education Seminars
Fi-Foil AIA Distance Learning Course
AIA Provider #J755A
Sustainable High Performance Reflective Insulation Products & Systems / Course #FIF2017d = 1 LU HSW
Innovations in reflective and radiant barrier insulation technologies to advance sustainability, cost effectiveness and energy efficiency of buildings; meeting sustainable design needs and current building codes to create a tighter, higher performance thermal building envelope.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand all three (3) forms of Heat Transfer and the impact of Radiant Heat on the Performance of your Building Envelope.
- Improve Energy Efficiency by addressing Radiant Heat with Reflective Insulation Products and Systems.
- Meet Increasing R-Value Requirements of Building Codes for Lower Cost using Hybrid Insulation Systems.
- Using Sustainable, High Performance Reflective Insulation Products and Systems to meet Green Building Certifications for both Residential and Commercial Buildings.
AIA Distance Course Instructions
- Download and Read the Course Presentation - Sustainable, High Performance Reflective Insulation Products and Systems
- Complete the AIA Quiz for Credit - Sustainable, High Performance Reflective Insulation Products and Systems
- Submit the Quiz to earn one (1) AIA LU HSW/SD – To earn AIA credit, you must pass the quiz with 80% accuracy. As a certified provider, we will submit your quiz to AIA and send you a certificate upon completion.
If you have any questions or need more details, contact Jan Buehler at 863-661-9718.Course Download (53.79 MB)